Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Four Random Pictures

 Naomi loves Grandma's raspberry jam! 

Today we went to our local library.  A place within walking distance of our house.  When I asked to apply for a library card, she asked me to write my name and address on a cue card and didn't check my identification or any of those bureaucratic traditions I've long tried to understand.  She let me take books home and the whole thing is based on honor.  Same experience at the post office (which is in the same building as the general store, the only other commercial business in town).

What a refreshing experience to discover a place so simple and sweet. I am so thankful. 

Naomi is potty training and doing really well.  She's also learning colors and how to sing Old MacDonald Had a Farm.  She loves Dr Seuss. 

 Mmmm...bagels with cream cheese, celtic sea salt and garlic!
Our first Etsy model:  Find this attractive sweater for sale in our store in a few days!  And this Tshirt is already posted.  :)

1 comment:

  1. We love seeing what's happening with you guys! Keep posting, hope to see you soon <3

    ReplyDelete